Summer is without a doubt the most hectic time for Camp Bow Wow — but we’re not whimpering about it! With the weather finally warming up across the United States, pet parents are eager to hit the open road and enjoy a relaxing vacation. There’s just one problem — most of them can’t bring their furry friends along. That’s where we come in!
Get your Camp ready for the summer rush by:
- Hiring more Camp Counselors. Safety is always our main concern here at Camp Bow Wow — that’s why we have strict guidelines that say how many Campers one Camp Counselor can watch at once. If more and more Campers are joining your Pack, it’s time to hire more dog-loving, helping hands!
- Stocking up on treats. Well, maybe treats and food. Make sure you’re able to feed all of the hungry pups running around your location by ordering more food now. But since most dog food will go bad after about a year, make sure your eyes aren’t bigger than your snout.
- Making your bark heard! Make sure pet parents know that your Camp is in the area and eager to offer their furry friends a safe and fun place to play — either for just one day or for an extended stay! An inexpensive, fast, and fun way to do this is by harnessing the power of social media.
- Decorating for the season. Who says Christmas is the only time you can decorate for the holidays? Celebrate Father’s Day, Independence Day, and the summer season in general by decorating your location accordingly. It’s this kind of attention to detail and fun loving personality that will set your Camp apart from other dog day care facilities.
- Brushing up on certain training techniques. Organize a training day for Camp Counselors to learn more about the dogs they’ll be caring for, the products you sell, and the day-to-day activities of Camp.
- Appreciating the hectic moments. Remember, this is what you’ve worked your tail off for! A busy Camp can be hectic at times, but it means your business is thriving!
Interested in opening your own Camp and joining the Pack? Just fill out the form below to receive your complimentary executive summary, or call us at (870) 600-2713 to learn more about Camp Bow Wow and our current franchise opportunities.